Friday, June 3, 2011

California, loveee

So, being in California for that past couple of days has been nothing but fun! I absolutely do not want to leave and go back to Arizona.  I can tell you one this is for sure, and that is as soon as I get my degree from NAU in about 2 years, I'll be back. 
Anyway! Today, Lauren and I went to Santa Monica and walked along the pier to Venice, then back up and walked around Third Street.  We obviously shopped our bootays off! There were a lot of people from Europe there, I noticed! The place we ate for dinner was a great people watching spot; one of my favorite ways to pass the time.  I'm so excited tomorrow I get to see my sister, brother in law, niece, and 2 nephews! I am so excited, they are getting so old!
Anyway, that is the update from the good ol' CA ;)  ...Wish I could stay here forever.  I am not looking forward to my flight on Monday :(
Until next time! xoxo
Listen to this ---> California Love-2Pac  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment