Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm on Fire

Just your average Wednesday night in Flagstaff, and decided to get a head start on my blogging while I will be studying abroad! Words cannot explain how excited I am to adventure to a new city, country, school, and a new EVERYTHING! It will be such a cultural experience, and I feel like I will definitely grow as a person, and it will forever change my outlook on life.  I am also so excited to spend the first couple weeks before school starts with my mom.  We are planning on traveling to Scotland, Ireland, as well as all through England! September needs to get here sooner than later...

This weekend, I will be going home and spending time with my parents, which I am so excited for! I am also going to visit my best friend Lauren in California for about a week.  It is going to be perfect; I need some time away from the small town of Flagstaff right about now.

P.S. Listen to John Mayer- I'm on Fire, favorite song right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment