Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Real world? Errrg, I'm not ready yet...

So, last night I got back from my fabulous trip to see my best friend Lauren! Let me just say, that week just flew by! I'm not ready to be back yet.  But this morning before I took off to Flagstaff, I had breakfast with my Daddy, lunch with Mommy, coffee with Ms. Jenna and saw a few friends at my old work! It was a very nice day, then took off and now I'm in Flagstaff....

I guess I can't be on vacation forever, right? That would be the good life :) I guess that's what retirement is? Too bad that's another 203948 years away! Haha

Me and Laurens sister with the two little puppies :)
About my trip, though! Soooo, Lauren got 2 new little puppies! One is a Lab and the other one is a Border Collie mix from the pound.  They are soooo cute! Except when I puppy sat...one of them pooped on. my. foot.  Most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me. But other than that we just hung out and relaxed.  We went to Santa Monica for the day also and of course did some shopping ;)  It was just the perfect start to my summer, that is for sure.



Well, I better get going...have to be at work bright and early!

No comments:

Post a Comment