Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Funday

On this lovely (and hot) day in Flagstaff I had an enjoyable day at work, and just kind of hung out at home...
I cannot believe how HOT (by hot I mean about 80ish degrees) it is in Flagstaff lately...it's 11:30 and it is unbearable...well in my apartment that is. :)
Anyway, nothing much new here.  I am still doing a lot in the way of getting things ready to go for my trip, which is 77 days away...not that I am counting or anything.  This Friday I have an appointment down in Phoenix to get everything settled for my Visa!  It still feels so surreal that I am even going...I feel like I have been planning and planning every detail but yet it still feels like so far away.  I need to start packing up my apartment! Errgg grown up life is stressful...
Anyway, work in the A.M. and having my year review! Wooo!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment